Saturday, September 3, 2011

Green Army Men Camo Party



When my son came to me and wanted to do a laser tag party I was so excited not to have a party not at my house this year. However it became a huge challenge for me to make a very small party room still look good despite the small space.  After a quick visit to "Urban Jungle" I was so excited about the Green ArmyMen/Camo Theme!  I hope you enjoy the photos!    My wonderful friend at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Sweet-Sinclairs-Cakes-Cupcakes-Cookie-Cake-etc/101429323237291
made the cake.  The other decorations where done my SO Cute Parties. 

 

The centerpieces is a clay flower pot wrapped in a camo bandana!  So cheep and easy!


Cake Bombs!  Had a friend make these for me!  I love how they turned out!






Camo Pennant Banner made from Card Stock




Birthday Boy!


We gave Green Army Men as the take home gift

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Such a darling party idea! I'm always looking for great boy themes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love it! My Godson would love this..he turns 7 in October

    LOVE your blog..wanna email subscribe, but don't see that feature:(

    Do you have facebook? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just did a search, and found your fbook:) liked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute party! My sons love army too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you find the green and brown m&ms?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Experience the thrill of outdoor laser tag skirmish in a new and exciting way.
    It’s an ideal activity for kids and teenagers birthday parties!
    Mobile laser tag is an exciting, new and fun way to experience the thrill of outdoor skirmish.

    laser tag party

    ReplyDelete