Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Halloween Party Printables

Hi So Cute Party Fans! Can you believe Fall is just around the corner?  I have to admit I am really looking forward to cooler days, to wash away some of this Georgia humidity.  Fall is my family's favorite time of year! We love everything about fall, the weather, the food, the football and the holidays. Just the thought of fall puts me in high spirits! So with fall just around the corner I thought I would share with you this Halloween Party Pack.  Its packed full of everything you will need to have an amazing Halloween Celebration.

 
  This printable party pack is "Halloween Themed" The  the above files are designed as print files.  You can print them at home or take them to a local office supply store and have them printed.  I suggest to print all the files on heavy duty card stock.  This party pack includes: 2 styles of cupcake wrappers, 3 styles of food tags, 4 styles of bottle wrappers, 2 styles of treat bag toppers, 4 different 2" party circles.  Also included is the Halloween Subway Art and Happy Halloween bunting banner. 
 
You can access The Halloween Party Pack files below! 
 
All you need to do is download the files, print and start crafting!
 
To construct the banner, you can use several methods.  My method of choice is to cut the pennants, then hole punch each corner and thread ribbon to string it. I use matching ribbons between the pennants to give it a finished look.  I have see others sew, or hot glue them to string.  You can even just cut out each pennant and attach it directly to the wall or table.  

To make the cupcake toppers you will need a 2" circle or  a 2.25" scalloped circle punch.  My favorite punch for toppers is the 2.25 EK Success! I Cut the party circles into strips then punch out the designs. You can use a larger circle or scalloped punch (2.5 inch or larger) to give the toppers a layered look.  I attach my toppers to candy sticks with hot glue, but you can use toothpicks as well.  You can also use the party circles to dress up treat boxes and table decor.
 


 
The bottle wrappers are super easy, just print as many as you need and cut them into strips, you can decorate water bottles, coke bottles etc... You can secure them with double sided tape or hot glue.
 
 
 
My treat bag toppers work well with the  Wilton Clear Party Bags size 4x9.  I love to fill ours with Candy Corn Bark.  If you haven't made any yet you must try it.  Here is a link to recipe we use.
 



I truly hope that you get as much enjoyment out of this party pack as I had in creating it! Please be sure to post any pictures to my fan page at:


You can check out more of my custom party supplies in my Art Fire Store


Happy Crafting!!!
 
 
 
 
***********************
 PLEASE NOTE: These files are for personal use only. It is not to be used for commercial use. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file.
So Cute Parties retains all rights.
***********************
 

No comments:

Post a Comment